DebaseMasonsGrogDebaseMasonsGrog

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Bubble Blast 2! Bubble Blast 2!

A Great Game

This is not a bad way to spend some time, a very solid game. The only real problem I ad was that on occasion I would get stuck, meaning I'd have no matches anywhere and no new bubbles were falling. I'd suggest adding a "jumble" button as previously stated with a certain number of uses. All-in-all, however, this is a very solid game.

Cubix Collect Cubix Collect

Retro Gaming to the Max!

Wow, this really surprised me! Great, addictive game play and bright, colorful and simple graphics and a great soundtrack. The only improvement I would make is hiding the curser.

Congrats on the well deserved awards!

Crash!!! Jogo muito massa Crash!!! Jogo muito massa

Meh...

Not bad for two days, but still not quite good. I'd take some more time and add some different obstacles, maybe some car upgrades. As it is, however, it's just another below average game.

Ripples Ripples

Fun and Challenging

A fun and simple game with an original concept. The only problem is that, in my opinion, it gets a little to hard a little to fast.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Two big problems

This is almost an insanely fun game, but two big problems are holding it back:

1. The controls are a little slippery
and
2. Sometimes you die if you're standing next to or jumping on a block about to hitting the ground.

If you fix those to issues, you could have one of the best games on Newgrounds.

SimpleRTS SimpleRTS

Major Graphics Problem

The graphics make it hard to tell what's going on, and make the game a lot less fun and engrossing. If you took some time to improve them you'd have a very solid game here.

|~Puzzatales!~| |~Puzzatales!~|

Great Game!

I love the puzzles you have here, and the original way they're set up!

My only gripe is that I wish there were more puzzles in-game, but you make up for that with the webcam puzzles.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hahhahahahah. webcam puzzle.

Railroad Mania Railroad Mania

Great Game

Nicely done, it's a lot of fun.

Free Throw Masters '09 Free Throw Masters '09

Not to bad

Fun to play for a bit, gets repetitive after a while, but all in all, you did a nice job!

MRBOM Survival MRBOM Survival

OK game

There needs to be a way to make the blocks quick fall however.